Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power source: Make sure the WasteMaid is plugged in and the power source is working properly.
- Check the reset button: Many WasteMaid models have a reset button on the bottom of the unit. Press it to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check for jammed food: Sometimes, food particles or other debris can get stuck in the WasteMaid, causing it to stop working. If you suspect this is the case, unplug the unit and use a flashlight to check for any obstructions. If you find anything, carefully remove it.
- Check the circuit breaker: If the WasteMaid is on a circuit breaker, check to see if it has tripped. If it has, reset it and see if that resolves the issue.
- Call customer service: If none of the above steps work, contact WasteMaid customer service for further assistance. They can help diagnose the problem and suggest a solution.
I hope this helps resolve the issue with your WasteMaid.
Wastemaid Waste Disposal Units
Average rating: 0 reviews